Bhpardakht Mellat Company (PJS) with the aim of developing electronic payment devices has launched its activity as an electronic payment service provider with official permission from the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran since 1384 (2005).
Moreover, after establishing Shaparak in 1391 ) 2012 ( ,to continue its activity the essential authorization has acquired by the company.
In this regards, Behpardakht Mellat is responsible for the creation and supporting of sale terminals network and other payment tools with the aim of expanding electronic payment network of Iranian banking and financial markets.
Behpardakht Mellat Company’s mission is built on qualitative and quantitative development of merchants’ network and on creating network and software hardware communications infrastructure.
- Ranked first among domestic PSP firms of the country
- Ranked 22nd among the 150 world largest companies of electronic payment service provider
Areas of Activity:
This company utilizes updates knowledge as well as expertise for providing sophisticated electronic payment services and as a capable group supplies specialized following fields:
- Provide payment services through EFT-POS
- Provide payment services through Internet Payment Gateway (IPG)
- Provide payment services through Interactive Voice System (IVR)
- Provide payment services via Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD)
- Provide payment services via mobile app (Sekeh)
- Provide payment and banking services through ATM
- Provide payment and banking services through cashless terminal
- Provide payment and banking services by PINPAD
- Provide electronic payment services by pay station terminal
WebSite Address : http://behpardakht.com/resources/en/index.html